Gulf Shores Beach Dive Tuesday 4-17-7 afternoon/night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If she's gonna be picky, I won't feel bad for her not diving :p

Dive will be great, I'm expecting 200' of visibility and 85F water temps due to a super rare tidal current which will also bring many large palegics into the shallows for us to observe. :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
If she's gonna be picky, I won't feel bad for her not diving :p

Dive will be great, I'm expecting 200' of visibility and 85F water temps due to a super rare tidal current which will also bring many large palegics into the shallows for us to observe. :D

Well my dive in Pensacola tonght is gonna be even better then that! :mooner:

cmufieldhockey8:
Tracy? Dive in springs? Hope the dive is nice tomorrow.

Hey now, I was so desperate a couple of weeks ago my happy bum was at the spring! :)

cmufieldhockey8:
Well my dive in Pensacola tonght is gonna be even better then that! :mooner:

I tried to round up a buddy for a dive tonight, failed miserably! :( Wanted to stay a bit closer, atleast early this week.

USCG flyer:
Observe...hmm...I knew I'd find a use for those Darryl Wong binoculars....

So when are you actually gonna bring the binoc's out in order to 'see' how well they'll work? :wink:

OK, I talked to my co-worker and occasional dive buddy, WinkUnderWater, and he's too much in love with his new 19' boat (I can't blame him!!), so it'll be just me tomorrow. So who all's gonna be there so far?

Looks like me and you, maybe a class from MBT. We'll likely not be diving with the class as a group. Much easier for us to just buddy up and make the dive. Might have one other local buddy(non-SB'er) there as well.

Sounds good to me, here's hoping we can find it!

What is MBT?

More
Bottom
Time

Diveshop in Pensacola :)

Finding the wreck is never a problem when I'm diving it :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom