Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kevindive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi friends,
I am looking for recommendations on boat dives (companies or individuals) from the Sarasota to Ft. Myers area. Not finding a whole lot.

Not interested in fossil tooth dives.

I have dove with Florida Underwater Sports and will go out with them anytime! Great time on the dives we did with them (booked for when I will be there next).

But who else is there to go out with?

Thank you in advance for any recommendations!

Kevin

Are you spearing?

I haven't had a chance to do the USS Mohawk out of Ft Meyers yet but its a dive I will do soon. If you do it and find a good company let me know for sure.

USS Mohawk Scuba Diving | Artificial Reef | Wreck

There are 2 charters listed on the site.

I know you said you are not spearfishing. I used 2 shea charters out of clearwater twice. Well the first time we went out on the boat and actually ended up canceling because of weather when we were about 5 miles out. They have regular scuba diving dives as well. I cannot attest to how those are. the spearfishing was great! Some very nice boats too!

Tanks A Lot out of Clearwater is good. Capt. Ryan Nelson will put you on some good sites.

941-627-3888 Fantasea in Port Charlotte. Give Jim a call.

Thanks ReefGuy, spoke to Jim earlier today and he gave me a good POC.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom