Gulf Coast Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaFishy

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Welcome to my new thread ''Gulf Coast Diving''

Ok here's my opinon on diving in the gulf, The diving in shore is good but can be better .The visiblity is good but not that good , hehe now if you go out say 15+ mile's the visibility is great and lot's more to see ship wreck's more colorfull fish,coral it's all musice to a diver's ear..lol so basicly my opinon is if you go futher out into the gulf there's alot more to see:42:

I went diving in the gulf today on a ship wreck called the sheridan..couldent find it saw nice coral,fish thou...oh umm Missdirected and n@rco$i$ came, i did 1 dive thou on the second dive they found it. I dident go down the second time cause i had a reall bad head prob

i dove off bonita beach today. my buddies were spearfishing, and i just tagged along. not bad vis about 35 miles out.

Scubastud16:
i dove off bonita beach today. my buddies were spearfishing, and i just tagged along. not bad vis about 35 miles out.
Where's Bonita beach at?

DaFishy:
I went diving in the gulf today on a ship wreck called the sheridan..couldent find it saw nice coral,fish thou...oh umm Missdirected and n@rco$i$ came, i did 1 dive thou on the second dive they found it. I dident go down the second time cause i had a reall bad head prob

Hey I was there too!

The gulf is ever changing, sometimes there is excellent visibility, sometimes there is none... The more you dive it, the more you'll be suprised :wink:

Wish i could have done that second dive with missdirected and N@rco$i$ cmufeildhockey8, But i had a really bad head prob and i felt sick. For some reason after a dive i get really bad head prob's and and i suddenly fell sick. but that only happen's once in awhile.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom