Guinness Record breaker at Gilboa Quarry July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey all, I am stoked about a meet of SB members.
The Red Pig rocks for dinner and a few adult beverages.
I am looking forward to meeting everyone!
Keep us posted on the event!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

We could absolutely take over Stinky's too :D THAT'S an interesting place on a Saturday night!
Ber :lilbunny:

Briar that sounds like a plan! Just get the word out where you want to get together and my wife and I will be there. I hope for good weather, rain could make it interesting!
Any diving this week end? I was thinking but the weather "snow" is coming down pretty good. Guess I must be getting soft.......oh well!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

We were invited to a biker BBQ at Stinky's on one of the weekends we were there last year!:shocked2:

CamG
We ate at the Red Pig once last year, it was good. I like Steve's Dakota Grill a little better because I am a steak person. We stay at the Rodeway Inn in Finlay and Steve's is just across the street so we don't have to drive after a few "adult beverages"

BTW I am in need of a Scubaboard sticker also!

OK, I will have that Friday off work. I plan to be there sometime Friday morning to set up. Anyone else?

OK, I will have that Friday off work. I plan to be there sometime Friday morning to set up. Anyone else?

Hey Steve,

I will also be there when the gate opens on Fri. a.m. to set up my site. I think we will be camping in the field next to the quarry. Mike bought that property. Divin' Hoosier and I will be diving there on Fri. July 10, and I hope to find out the latest about this event: how many signed up, any any other pertinent details. Whatever I find out, I will post on the 10th or 11th. See you then.

I'm probably not going to know if I can make it until pretty much last minute.

If I can make it, it will be just up and back the same day for the dive. Unless someone knows of a good substitute caregiver that can replace me for a 2 day outing!

Ken

Hey Steve,

I will also be there when the gate opens on Fri. a.m. to set up my site. I think we will be camping in the field next to the quarry. Mike bought that property. Divin' Hoosier and I will be diving there on Fri. July 10, and I hope to find out the latest about this event: how many signed up, any any other pertinent details. Whatever I find out, I will post on the 10th or 11th. See you then.

I look forward to the additional details next weekend!

Ken

Divin' Hoosier and I will be diving there on Fri. July 10, and I hope to find out the latest about this event: how many signed up, any any other pertinent details. Whatever I find out, I will post on the 10th or 11th. See you then.

Super! I was thinking about maybe making a run up there that Saturday to scout, fill in a new waiver form, and then getting a dive or two.

Email went out to people registered for the event. Hopefully everyone saw one?

Back
Top Bottom