guess what...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Espinosa

Registered
Reaction score
two more dives and i am there....

i am so excited. i had an interesting experice today with some mask clearing drills. water always seems to end up in the wrong spot. without a doubt it did. nothing like a huge cough fest at about 30feet. i was pretty proud of myself with how i dealt with the amout of water that ended up in my nose and throught. i coughed it out and managed to hang in there. this may not be that big of an ordeal for all you big wigs but after all the time in the pool and alot of work i felt comfortable in the open water parts of my classes.

guess what happens tomorrow morning???

i have the digital camera packed and will post pics...

if anyone has followed a thread i started, climbing is cool but, WOW.

thanks for all the good info guys and gals...

scott

www.azclimbing.com
soon to be...

www.azscuba.com or something like that... maybe..

wow the whole url that i posted was kinda a joke and i am in no way associated with azscuba.com.

happy and safe diving.

signed,

another hooked geek!

i was too excited to sleep last night knowing i was going diving. think tonight will be different? wish me a good night sleep. yeah right.

well i hope that you can sleep well, but I did the same thing.... and good luck! I'm sure you will do just fine! Keep us posted!:)

Kayla:)

i got this little ticket in my greasy little hands!!!

now the REAL fun can begin....

scott

S-W-E-E-T ! ! !

Congratulations!!!

And you're right, now the fun CAN begin.. but remember (as others have told me)

"You never stop learning...."

Happy Diving,
Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom