GUE standards link

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhlee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
While not really a diving question... Does anybody have a link to the GUE standards document since they reorganized their website?

thanks.

Any particular standards?

I'm looking for a link to the agency's training standards document. It used to be online, but it is no longer. I don't actually need the document itself, but rather the URL to it's new home.

Last edited:
Strange. I went to the website and searched on standards. One of the hits that came back was all of the diver personal and medical info for some guy Maxim V. from Aachen Germany that wants to take the Gue Fundamentals course.

Hopefully it's an example of how to fill out the form rather than a security goof up on their new website.

Student Information | Global Underwater Explorers

You seem to be logged in as Maxim V. I get my own student profile via that link.

You seem to be logged in as Maxim V. I get my own student profile via that link.
Maybe Maxim V. had terminated his session and the system didn't log him out; or maybe he didn't click "save" at the bottom of the page and the stuff got left in the online form.

I don't have an account at Gue.com and hadn't done a login.

Very strange. I sent an e-mail to Maxim V (using the e-mail he had entered on the form) so he can get the stuff removed.

Maybe Maxim V. had terminated his session and the system didn't log him out; or maybe he didn't click "save" at the bottom of the page and the stuff got left in the online form.

I don't have an account at Gue.com and hadn't done a login.

Very strange. I sent an e-mail to Maxim V (using the e-mail he had entered on the form) so he can get the stuff removed.

That was nice of you. It not super personal financial stuff in the profile, but personal enough.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom