GUE Rec Triox class report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was also one of the victims :lol: in this class. My head still hurts from all the info I received. I’ve taken allot of classes in the SCUBA industry and this one was by far the best I’ve received. Just to let you guys know were I’m coming from, I’m a NAUI and TDI instructor and this class definitely challenged me. I believe our class was a little up scale from the normal Rec Triox class because of our intentions to do the second half of the Tech 1 class down the road. To have these guys as our instructors was an honor. From the task loading, quick problem solving, dive planning, physiology, physics, gas blending, minimum deco, video teaching aid, simulated failures, planning on the fly, teamwork, and decompression theory history, it was all above par in my opinion. I’ve never walked away with so much info after 3 days of any class. I just want to say thanks again to all the instructors that were involved with this class. To me this class was worth far more than I paid.:thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom