GUE JJ configuration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're trolling us, right? This has to be trolling.

He is challenging you perhaps? So funny.

That's exactly how a twin removal looks in most divers.
Because most divers suck at removing their gear.

For my advanced nitrox and tec 50 I had to remove it with 2 stages while neutrally buoyant. That was pain and I don't want to do it again.

That's exactly how a twin removal looks in most divers.
Because most divers suck at removing their gear.

For my advanced nitrox and tec 50 I had to remove it with 2 stages while neutrally buoyant. That was pain and I don't want to do it again.
Post vid. Gotta be in a drysuit.

So far we have a guy who had to wrap himself around a pipe to stop from corking.

Yep, exchanging stages while staying neutral. No kneeling on the bottom. Great skill to practice in a group of divers because every stage is different.

Post vid. Gotta be in a drysuit.
Mee too, would love to see how the diver in the video would cope with drysuit while maintaining neutral buoyancy. This is way too easy.

I clipped off the stages to my but d-ring, emptied my dry suit and used the doubles as a platform with my hands on the valves.

Never doing it again, if I need to remove my gear in blue water again I'm shooting a lift bag and clipping the stages off to the reel, I don't care how bad it looks.

AJ:
Yep, exchanging stages while staying neutral. No kneeling on the bottom. Great skill to practice in a group of divers because every stage is different.

Taking a stage off and passing it around is pretty different than taking your entire bpw and off

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom