Group Dive September 17th or 24th

So what is the best day for the Group Dive with Cape Fear Divers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for the 17th. But, either weekend works for me. I will probally dive Saturday and Sunday if there are openings for Sunday.

Went diving on the Papoose and the Spar this past Monday with Charlie and Kristie. I am hooked on wreck diving and ready for more. The Papoose had only 30 ft visibility with a few sand tigers hanging out. The Spar had 50 ft or more vis with lots of different fish.

Glenn

Glenn,

I am sure once we get this set up you can sign up for both days. It is done via Cape Fear's website or via phone. Once we pick a day, I am sure Jim will work with us on some awesome sites that will accommodate everyone's needs. I set the poll to close just before I leave for my trip. Hopefully I can post something next Thrusday about the itinary so we can start to register.

Remember we will register individually with the boat.

I voted for either weekend. I'd also be interested in doing a dive in Myrtle Beach on the other weekend if anyone needs a buddy. Depending on the timing I might have a free place to stay in Garden City.

scdiver18:
I voted for either weekend. I'd also be interested in doing a dive in Myrtle Beach on the other weekend if anyone needs a buddy. Depending on the timing I might have a free place to stay in Garden City.

Hi Donny,

Glad you might join us, it will be nice to see you again. As for Myrtle Beach I am always up for Capt. Tuck's boat......I just got back as a matter of fact. At least you will have a free place to stay...LOL

PM me and lets catch up have not really chatted with you since the SD Happy Hour in April, I think.

Any decision on a date yet? I need to plan my Sept Oct schedule soon...............

kristi hager:
Any decision on a date yet? I need to plan my Sept Oct schedule soon...............

Kristi have you and Charlie voted yet? I will go with the majority, right not it appears the 24th is leading.....the poll closes Wednesday I think. Speak your mind on your date of choice.

Anyone interested in doing a night dive on whichever Saturday we go?

According to Cape Fear Divers' website they do scheduled night dives on Friday nights (might be hard for out-of-towners to make it) but will do other nights upon request.

Hey all,

Ken (Kwickert) and I went diving at the City of Houston with Cape Fear Divers on Saturday 8/20. We had 2 world class dives! The boat is big, handles really good (I fell asleep on the way in). You can lounge out on deck upstairs in a chair with your feet up on the rail as you watch the flying fish and sargassum go by, or you can hang out in the shade below. Quite the ride. :D So wherever we end up going, this trip should be good.

We also went diving on Friday with Aquatics to the Stone and Pocohontas (Great Dives too).....Kwickert had been to the Hyde/Markham before that. Kwickert did some heavy diving this weekend, and I hope he made it back to VA safe and sound.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom