Greetings & Salutations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zaphod

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm obviously new to this board and find it much more friendly than some of the other forums available (newsgroups, etc.) A nice, welcome change.

I never know what's relevant to say in introductions for fear of being too long winded, but here's some of my info.

I've been diving for about 4 years. Managed to pull off Divemaster last year and am working toward instructor this year. On the technical side, worked through some staged deco classes, but haven't actually used it for anything. For the last year, been working part-time as a service tech & will be attending ScubaPro Factory Training later this month & others at DEMA.

A warm and muggy welcome from North Texas.

Don't worry about being long winded. We have plenty of blow hards and folks who are just full of hot air :wink: who can rattle on and on and on and on.....

Glad you found the boards.

Tom

Which head am I talking to???

Welcome to the board from another Douglas Adams fan. Here's to a froody dude who really knows where his towel is!

Like NetDoc, I was wondering how you can afford to have the extra mask and 2nd stage.

And remember, whenever you're feeling flipped out during diving, refer to the cover of your Guide with those comforting words, DON'T PANIC!

Lessee, what else.....If ever you get an answer by a diver known as Uncle Pug, just compare it to Vorlon poetry and you'll completely understand what he is trying to say. That, or make sure your Babel fish is firmly seated.

Now, if I can only get this Improbability Drive hooked up to my Gavin Scooter......

--TM (who always wondered if NetDoc was Marvin the Robot's second cousin)

A warm welcome from Canada --- friendly us?

nah.... we're a mean group :wink:

Originally posted by TexasMike
--TM (who always wondered if NetDoc was Marvin the Robot's second cousin)

1) Did he have a first?

2) Doesn't wondering involve thought? Are we witnessing an evolution of sorts then??? Or did you hook YOU up to the improbability drive? (nyuk, nyuk, nyuk)

3) Pass me another Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

4) Aside from engineers, I do believe that all automotive recyclers will be the first against the wall in the coming revolution.

5) Next time you try to fly, you need to work on that "missing the ground" part...

Welcome to the board from sunny south Fla. temp. is in the 80's. WARNING, this board is extremely addictive!

Hi Zaphod

Welcome to the board..........do you happen to be a gadget freak..?

Cheers...!

Back
Top Bottom