Greetings from Villa Alba, Tulamben, Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I plan to come down to your (Brendon's) place to dive and check that out.

It’s BOGOF…Buy a @Searcaigh and get an OOO free. I am staying in the room next to his.
Well now I am definitely coming! It will be great to meet you and also nice to see my buddy Gordon again.

On a side note, when I was young diver working my to instructor, Gordon was the first dive buddy I lost. LOL Also the first time diving with a photographer.

I plan to come down to your (Brendon's) place to dive and check that out.

That works too. Although I am not the small critter finder that your guide in Tulamben is but I knew a few sites you might be keen on diving.

That works too. Although I am not the small critter finder that your guide in Tulamben is but I knew a few sites you might be keen on diving.
Well you've got six months to work on that 🤣

Well you've got six months to work on that 🤣
Not sure my old eyes are good for that. Had someone point out another pygmy seahorse the other day and what did I see when I looked, not a damn thing 😆😭

Not sure my old eyes are good for that.
I'm pretty sure they are younger than mine, but I'll get you a white muck stick, that might help 🤣

Not sure my old eyes are good for that. Had someone point out another pygmy seahorse the other day and what did I see when I looked, not a damn thing 😆😭
Magnifying glass!

I used to have that problem then I had Tri Focul Ocular lenses put in. They vaporize your current eye lenses and replace them. Had cataracts done at the same time. Now I can see things again lol.

I'm pretty sure they are younger than mine, but I'll get you a white muck stick, that might help 🤣
I don't use those damn tank banger sticks LOL

Magnifying glass!

Never heard of anyone using one of these on a dive until this week. I was guiding two friends from the UAE on much dives and overheard someone during a surface interval discussing using a magnifying glass.
I used to have that problem then I had Tri Focul Ocular lenses put in. They vaporize your current eye lenses and replace them. Had cataracts done at the same time. Now I can see things again lol.

I live in Bali and highly doubt that would be available here. I also make a scuba instructor salary LOL

Back
Top Bottom