Greetings from Villa Alba, Tulamben, Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wonderful video - thanks for sharing!

Thanks!

We were in the water at 6:47 AM & got the Mola Mola to ourselves that morning and the fish was not afraid of us, nor my video light, where I could see it’s toothless mouth. 😀

Mola Mola6.jpg

Hi Dan
How long did the commute to Crystal Bay take?
From Tulamben?

May be about 3 hours. First you get a ground transport to Padangbai, or Sanur then take a boat to Lembongan.

I went to Lembongan Dive Center (LDC) from Sanur with fast boat called Arthamas, Fastboat Nusa Lembongan Arthamas Express – Arthamas Express (Rp.150k) about 45 min cruising & 15 min embarking & disembarking periods. LDC is about 5 minute walk on the beach from Arthamas office.

So if you were in the water by 7 am
Did you leave the hotel at 4 am

I added more info to my post above after I arrived in TPE airport. I had to rush posting the answer to your question earlier as my shuttle bus to the airport was about leaving without me. I’m on my way home with an overnight layover in Taipei. The next flight is a 14.5-hour flight Taipei-Houston.

I stayed 2 nights in Scoobydoo bungalows, SCOOBY DOO BEACH BUNGALOW | ⋆⋆⋆⋆ | NUSA LEMBONGAN, INDONESIA | SEASON DEALS FROM $45 right next to LDC for RP.600k ($40) /night. We left LDC at 6AM for Blue Corner on the 27th & 28th of August.

2 weeks ago I went with my relative, who owns a yacht called MY Agnes and stayed in Crystal Bay the night before, as shown in the beginning of this video:

MY Agnes
IMG_4510.jpeg

thats awesome, nice relative to have

He likes to see big fishes, so I took him where to dive with the big fishes. After diving in Crystal Bay for Mola Mola, we went diving in Manta Point, then to Sumbawa for Whalesharks in Saleh Bay, then to Komodo to dive in Manta Alley as shown in the 3 videos, below:

Back
Top Bottom