Greetings from the Netherlands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roberto83

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there!

I've been reading here for quite some time now (I'm more of a reader than a writer, at least for now while I'm still building up experience :)). Thanks to everybody for all the great content and information here, have learned a lot from all of you!

My name is Roberto, I am 40 years young and I dive together with my wife Esther. We started on the Gili's (ofcourse 🙈😂) in Indonesia (we actually both lived on Lombok, Indonesia doing social work, hence why we started diving there. We both loved it, and went to Marsa Alam egypt a couple of months later, just before covid hit and our diving was put on hold for quite some time unfortenately 🥲

But the world has turned (almost) back to normal and we just came back from our first liveaboard in Hurghada, Egypt. As the trip reports on this website have given me lots of great information, I thought to return the favor and put our experience here also (in a seperate trip report)🙂

Allright, nice to meet you all, have a great day!
Roberto

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom