Greetings and an Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taras

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster to the board. I wanted to introduce myself and take the time to relate an experience my wife and I had with a wonderful dive operation in Grand Cayman.

We just spent 7 days diving with Neptune's Divers in Grand Cayman, and I have to say they are world class. Keith and Casey at Neptune's Divers are hands down the coolest, most knowledgeable dive people my wife and I have ever encountered.

My wife and I have been diving in Grand Cayman for several years and will continue to go back, but after the wonderful service we received from Neptune's we won't be diving with anyone else.

Keith & Casey took the time to tell us what new sea life could be found in the area told us that there was a great spawn this season and that there was an abundance of activity on the reef. Lobsters were about to begin mating season and could be found everywhere. The coolest creatue by far though was a leopard flatworm. First time we had ever seen one.

Sorry for the long post and introduction, but I wanted to take the time to tell everyone about my great experience in Grand Cayman.
I will try to post a picture of the Leopard flatworm in the next week or so.

Best to all,

Taras (aka Greg Scheppers)

Welcome to the board Taras, Makes me want to go to the Caymans

Welcome to the baords from upstate New York! Glad you had fun in Grand Cayman. :)

Glad you were able to escape the cold for such a great trip to the Caymen's. Hope you find good info here.
Larry

Welcome to the board Taras. Hope you enjoy it here.

MD

Welcome from Wisconsin. Can you tell us anything about your lodging in Grand Cayman?

Welcome! I'm sure your gonna love it on the board, there are a lot of really great folks here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom