Greetings and an Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taras and Diverbouy, thanks for the lodging info.

Greetings everyone,

I had some time last night to work on my pics from our trip to Cayman. As promised I would like to post a pic or two of the worms but for the life of me I can't get it to work. Can any one offer me a tip or trick to get theses pics to attach to my post.

Taras

Taras once bubbled...
Greetings everyone,

I had some time last night to work on my pics from our trip to Cayman. As promised I would like to post a pic or two of the worms but for the life of me I can't get it to work. Can any one offer me a tip or trick to get theses pics to attach to my post.

Taras

Hit "Post Reply" below and use the Attach File section Just under the "your reply" and "options" section. Click browse and select your image directly from your hard drive. The format type of the image must be gif, jpg, or png and the maximum size of the image must not exceed 100k (which is small in image terms). If you're not sure the size of your image right click your image file (from the browse window) and choose properties.

Warning: A common format is bmp which is not supported on scubaboard. This format is a real pig on memory size. Even once you get the image to jpg format for instance you will still most likely have to edit the image to scale it down for example.

OR an alternative approach to attachment:

You can use the IMG button just above the "post subject" section, however for this to work your image must be FTP'ed or uploaded to another website. What IMG does is let you create a link to the image.

Hope this helps ...

DiverBouy,

Thanks buddy I think the size of the images was my problem. Here goes... This is the best out of the pics I took of the flatworms.

Best to all today,

Taras:)

Maybe I'm not as big of a doof as I thought. :clapping:

Taras

Welcome to the Board! :wave:

You're picture of the flatworm is very nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom