Greetings and an Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Paco burbled....Welcome from Wisconsin. Can you tell us anything about your lodging in Grand Cayman?"

Paco,

Our trip was a late anniversary present to the wife so we stayed at the Westin. Very pricey, but there are certainly affordable accomodations that cater to people that would rather spend their money on diving than on the place they stay.

Some of the nicer places that cater to the dive crowd are London House, Georgetown Villas, Grapetree/Cocoplum Victoria house and the Christopher Columbus. All the above are condos. As far as hotels go, you can stay pretty affordably at the Holiday Inn (which is brand new and accross from the public beach where Neptune's Divers operates) or there are the Indies Suites (same location) and the Comfort Suites which is centrally located on 7 mile beach.

If you go to caymanvacations.com and check under condos it should give you a good idea of the rates. Just for fun, check out some of the ones I haven't mentioned and see how expensive it can get per night.

Best to all today,

Taras

Wow DiverBouy thats an awesome pic of a leopard flatworm. Makes my pic look look terrible. I promise that I will post it though. Thanks for the great pic.

Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom