Greenpeace ship coming to Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's organize a floatilla and keep them from entering the harbor!

Greenpeace is a terrorist organization that plays on peoples "Feel Good" emotions.

They talk a good talk....that is it. Like Bruce Willis said "Do you know how much oil that Ship burns an hour"?
Why not a sailing ship.......
Lets not dump raw waste in Alaskan Waters......

heheh ok I get to hold the banner that says the Bruce Willis qoute.

What's wrong with ramming a whaling ship? We rammed Russkie Commie ships back in the World War III aka The Cold War when they got too close to the carrier in the Battle Group.
Nothing like the sound of a Krivak grinding alongside your hull, knowing it's ok that you slammed it, and especially watching the Soviet captain turning into a human samovar.
More power to them, especially since they really tick off the French.

Ecoterrorists. They talk the talk then dump there raw sewage in pristine waters. That is why this "eco frendly" groop is banned from SE Alaksan waters. There is a long list of illegal activity from these wackos.
Where can I buy a paint gun, a BIG powerfull one, fast?
When they can't find anything else to get media attention then pull stunts like this! http://www.netlink.de/gen/Zeitung/1114c.htm
They don't care about the world just there own glory and hairy pitted women to come abord there boats for there use. They can't even define a goal at this point. I gotta say, Ya, we all hate them that much! I bet I do more by my self every year thay any one of there boats does to positively impact the oceans.

Tom Winters:
What's wrong with ramming a whaling ship? We rammed Russkie Commie ships back in the World War III aka The Cold War when they got too close to the carrier in the Battle Group.
Nothing like the sound of a Krivak grinding alongside your hull, knowing it's ok that you slammed it, and especially watching the Soviet captain turning into a human samovar.
More power to them, especially since they really tick off the French.

agreed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom