Greater Tampa dive thread V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GulfCostdiver:
WOW those are bigger than I thought...

Holy crap John! You have to resize them :D Frogman just put a new pump in his boat. How long did they say it would take them. Rest of the summer?!?!?!?!? Just kidding but typical with boat mechanics.

Missdirected:
Holy crap John! You have to resize them :D Frogman just put a new pump in his boat. How long did they say it would take them. Rest of the summer?!?!?!?!? Just kidding but typical with boat mechanics.

I don't know how to resize them.
I didn't make an appointment yet (will call tomorrow) the trouble with my mechanic is waiting to get it in the shop, he is really busy.

GulfCostdiver:
I don't know how to resize them.
I didn't make an appointment yet (will call tomorrow) the trouble with my mechanic is waiting to get it in the shop, he is really busy.
Open them up in your photo editor and find the button that say resize ... even a blond can do that ... humor hehe :lol: ... BTW great pics
Kim P

eandiver:
What about me?

No we want you over at the new one :winky: We are just leaving Tech here on his own as he is being a Mr.SmartyPants.

Oh, Cardzard and I brought up your name at the invasion.

Missdirected:
Oh, Cardzard and I brought up your name at the invasion.

Brought my name up huh........as in needs to be fitted for lead shoes, cut his air line, hook a bag of chum to his tanks or something more positive like maybe we'll buy him a new set of doubles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom