Greater Tampa Bay Area XI 3/22/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigsmac:
Eandiver, tampausmc what time are we going to meet at Ginny?

I'll be there and I plan on making a number of dives as well. I'll bring lot's of air.

Matt

I'd like to be up there by 9 or so...not sure how long it takes to get there....havent' gone that far on my research. If you can handle doing about 3 dives up there then we could still probably car pool....i have one guy going with me.....give me a call tomorrow if you want or let me know your plans.

Gregg
813-731-4892

bigsmac:
Eandiver, tampausmc what time are we going to meet at Ginny?

I'll be there and I plan on making a number of dives as well. I'll bring lot's of air.

Matt

PM sent.

Missdirected:
I am so happy, I am going to explode :jump:

Gulf Diving this Saturday on the SeaFox with Captain Herman.

Boat leaves at 8 a.m.

Give Herman a shout if you want to go out.

Let him know you are with MissDirected/Tracy

Ty said he would go out Sunday, if there was enough interest. You guys know me, I'm in and so is lil sis, CoolTech, Scott5644, so we have a total of four so far. So if a couple more were keen on going...:D The two visitors that are here are leaving Sunday so they can't go.

Okay we have some go's for Sunday on Ty's boat :wave-smil

So far, lil sis, CoolTech, Scott5644, and myself. This leaves two spots! Let me know if you are interested.

If anyone finds a 4x6 dive slate with a small, blue mesh bag, a purple carabiner, and a stop watch attached around/near the St. Pete Beach reef area, it's mine. Silly me didn't clip it on right. (duh!) So much for leaving the reef like I found it. :shakehead

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom