Greater Tampa Bay Area XI 3/22/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eandiver:
only on the party it appears..........mother nature is becoming a PITA as far as gulf dives go.

N@rco$i$ is at this very moment smashing his boat to match sticks with a fire ax yelling words only a Marine knows......:)

dam, I thought i got away with it unseen. Friggin NOAA sucks :mooner:

How much is it to go watch the peeps at ScubaWest go diving for eggs?

I honestly don't know, but last year If you dove it was $15.00 and that included food drink, and prizes if you found the right eggs. It's probably not much more this year if it's more at all.

1amphibian:
So were all going to the Grotto tomorrow then?? Have tanks will travel...

Chris

Johnny and I are going there for a bit. Party is still on, as planned. :D

Unfortunatley some of us have to work for a living.though I will send you a pm with something i got the other day if you and Johnny are interested.

truck1:
Unfortunatley some of us have to work for a living.though I will send you a pm with something i got the other day if you and Johnny are interested.

Something you got the other day... Hrmmm. Well where have you been? Knowing that may help in figuring out what you got :D

Dave, what time are you guys heading to the Grotto? Amphibian? My place is about 25-30 min. away from there.

I'll be there around 9 - 10 am. They open at 8, but no need to be there that early, after all, Eandiver isn't coming otherwise I'd say be there around 6AM :11:

1amphibian:
Sure, blame the weather on the forecasters....

Why wouldn't we :huh: :wink:

Anyone notice this is the chattiest Greater Tampa thread we have ever had? I'll start a new one next week.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom