Greater Tampa Bay Area XI 3/22/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is anyone diving on Sunday? Couldn't make it to the dive today....just got back from out of town and my girlfriend leaves the country for 3 weeks tomorrow morning so i'm spending today with her....

Alright so i picked a bad day to decide to dive and get some air.....left my place this morning and went to get some air, not realizing that every dive shop around was closed today for Easter....bad planning on my part......so......guess i'll find something else to do today....

Anybody see the reports for the next few days - seas 6 to 10 feet. Even if I wasn't into spring diving, I would be now.

I was out diving today (work-related benthic monitoring). We were about 10-12 miles out of Indian Rocks on a natural ledge. Depth: 37 feet, Bottom temp: 69 degrees, vis: 20+. It was foggy most of the day (until we came in closer to shore). The waves weren't too bad, but there were some steady rollers out there.

The dive site was a decent looking natural ledge. Several small coral species, different algae types, and small fish. It would've made for a good photo op for the corals and fish species. I'll have to get back out there on a recreational type dive so I can photo it better.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I moved back to Tampa 3 weeks ago after years of absence. Looking for to meeting you all. I'd like to get out in the water soon, but I need transportation first. So until then, happy diving.

GatorSeoul:
I look forward to meeting you all. (sorry about that.)

No problem. Welcome aboard and remember you can go back to your post and edit it :) Just look to the lower right of your post for the edit button.

GatorSeoul:
I'd like to get out in the water soon, but I need transportation first.
Hi GatorSeoul, welcome to SB!
Lots of members are actively diving in that area.... I'm guessing there's a few that might even carpool.
If you get it worked out by July... you could join us in the Keys! Click here

GatorSeoul:
Just wanted to introduce myself. I moved back to Tampa 3 weeks ago after years of absence. Looking for to meeting you all. I'd like to get out in the water soon, but I need transportation first. So until then, happy diving.

I try to dive every weekend....have some plans for this weekend but next weekend i'll be ready to dive somewhere.....Since your in Tampa i could pick you up.....let me know and we'll set something up if you want to dive....

Gregg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom