Greater Tampa Bay Area XI 3/22/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boy am I glad I was warned before I poked my head in here. My first reaction would be -

WHAT the HELL did I do!? I just drive the dang boat!

Pretty funny stuff though

See ya...
Lord and Master (preferred moniker over He-Man)

At first I was confused, things were as clear as mud. Then Mr. anderson told me it was the machines. The machines did this. Why didn't I take the blue pill...

I'm going back down to the bottom of the Hudson Grotto where I feel safe. Come get me when this is over.

if i only had the brains to be able to control what ever it is to do what ever it did i would have as much of an idea of what has been going on as the last person.
no wonder my ears have been burning over here for the past 24 hours.
and i thought it was due to an over equalizing of my air ways on my last dive :)

so where can i get a rice tree from any way

N@rco$i$:
At first I was confused, things were as clear as mud. Then Mr. anderson told me it was the machines. The machines did this. Why didn't I take the blue pill...

I'm going back down to the bottom of the Hudson Grotto where I feel safe. Come get me when this is over.

Where were you Sunday? You know....boat move?

You know ..... you guys are pretty funny :)

Capt. Ty:
Boy am I glad I was warned before I poked my head in here. My first reaction would be -

WHAT the HELL did I do!? I just drive the dang boat!

Pretty funny stuff though

See ya...
Lord and Master (preferred moniker over He-Man)

Hi TY Are we booked for the 21st with Howard (nature walker) and miss D??
Kim P :D

eandiver:
Where were you Sunday? You know....boat move?

keeping it at Anclote for 1 more month. They have been good to me while I was there so I want to give them the 2 weeks notice they ask for but don't require. Plus this gives me a few more weeks to try and get a tanks dive in before it becomes to far north of a trek. I may take some spuradic last minute vacation time if the weather looks good one day just to get out there.

We are looking for one or two more divers on April 21st with TY
Kim P

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom