Greater Tampa Bay Area XI 3/22/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eandiver:
If it is an April fool thing please say so........humor is fine as long as people know it's humor.

I'm not laughing.....yet.

My guess is that it's not an April's Fool joke. A six pack says that El (or someone else) was coding last night and made a booboo....

Now it's funny. We've either been hacked or someone is having an April fools joke. Now I'm laughing and it's all good.

eandiver:
Now it's funny. We've either been hacked or someone is having an April fools joke. Now I'm laughing and it's all good.

The person they told me was responsible for this was ^you^ So I am guessing maybe they are right now that I see what is happening.

427Dave:
The person they told me was responsible for this was ^you^ So I am guessing maybe they are right now that I see what is happening.

El is playing tricks on us. Read a quoted message - there is a new contols, namely "^ you ^"....

Yep....as long as no exact screen names are in the post it's OK.

Thank you astrodad

What is going on .... where is my Avatar?? What am I going to set straight? omg I am sooo confused
lol

427Dave:
Is this some kind of joke :confused:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom