Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool2:

Reminder, we have our turkey fry this Saturday. It is always a load of fun. If you haven't signed up and are free, know you are more than welcome to join. As always, we would love to have you.

To those pm'ing me... Honestly I appreciate the support but would love nothing more than to move forward. Trust me, to know the drama would only give ya headache... Know I am okay and I think all of you rock for caring so much. I am blessed. :hugs:

Now back to people having babies :dance2: and Rachel did you actually end up leaving town or no? I know I saw mention somewhere an elderly neighbor friend passed away...
Yes I am in New Mexico. Couldn't possibly not have gone. My son will be sent to Japan for 4 years to serve our country from afar. Don't know when I will see him and my grandaughter again so had to be here. It's FREEZING! It's in the 30's. Not good weather for a Floridian.

Yes I am in New Mexico. Couldn't possibly not have gone. My son will be sent to Japan for 4 years to serve our country from afar. Don't know when I will see him and my grandaughter again so had to be here. It's FREEZING! It's in the 30's. Not good weather for a Floridian.

Kendra has a cousin in Taos.... Beautiful area up there.

Kendra has a cousin in Taos.... Beautiful area up there.
Don't know where that is. I'm in Alamogordo in Holloman Air Force Base. If you want to know what's there to see here. Just close your eyes. That's it, NOTHING.

Where are freaking gloves? I am frozen. I think we were in the 40's last night or somewhere around there. If it is going to be that cold can it just not snow and look pretty for a lil while? :confused2:

I would like to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. May the upcoming Holiday Season bring you all prosperity, happiness, health, and the love of family and friends.
God Bless,
Walt

Tonight is my last night with my baby for God only knows how long. The next time I see my grandaughter, Jayda, she will be walking. I will miss her my son, and my daughter in law:depressed:. I've enjoyed my time greatly with them.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom