Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope nobody had the unfortunate pleasure of travelling I75 over the holiday.

Wednesday I flew to Atlanta, and yesterday I had to cage it back with the wife, in-laws, and pup.

17 hours later we made it back to Tampa.

75 was shut down in 3 seperate places.:shakehead:

Ok, so when are we diving. It's been a month!

Im glad some one else had about as much fun as I did Four mile before we turned from I 10 to Tampa was a freaking parking lot. We got on it in Lake City at noon, and five hours later we made it in. And from the looks of it it was twice as bad leaving Fl.

Yet another reason to go wilderness camping... No traffic! Well, there was that small herd of deer that I had to stop and wait for.... :D

Ok, so when are we diving. It's been a month!

I need to get some of my nephews some shark teeth or other fossils before Christmas. You up for Venice on Saturday if weather and viz permit?

I need to get some of my nephews some shark teeth or other fossils before Christmas. You up for Venice on Saturday if weather and viz permit?

Hellz yeah Bro...

I think I'm going to do Venice and Spanish Rocks.

Tara will be with me.

Good karma is back so no worries.:wink:

Hellz yeah Bro...

I think I'm going to do Venice and Spanish Rocks.

Tara will be with me.

Good karma is back so no worries.:wink:

Cool! Let's see what the forecast looks like in Thursday and go from there! I could definitely handle some crabs and teeth!!!!!

I need to get some of my nephews some shark teeth or other fossils before Christmas.

Hell of an idea! Going to do the same here. Toothin' would be great. Crab even better (Parents coming later for Christmas and the New Year, need to stock up on crab, wife keeps eating it all). My schedule will determine if I can join you guys. Tanks are always full.

Heck; we were in the wilderness, I think Paxton Fl qualified, the drive back to reality is what sucked.

Yes sir - that's backwoods country! I have a spot up in the Apalachicola Forest I go to on occasion and know what you mean by that drive - you have my sympathies. I went South and stayed on state and country roads. Thank goodness for GPS units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom