Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sister moving to the Bay Area. She'd like to know about an area called "Waterchase". Yes, no? What is access to Largo from that area like (during rush hour)?
45-50 miles away... one way in and one way out... Welcome to down town Tampa... and beyond!

I have a sister moving to the Bay Area. She'd like to know about an area called "Waterchase". Yes, no? What is access to Largo from that area like (during rush hour)?

Could you possibly mean WESTCHASE? If that is the case MissD would be able to answer this question.

MS sorry to hear about this. I think you live relatively close to me. If you need anything let me know.
Thanks for the offer. And from what I see we're both in the medical field.

Could you possibly mean WESTCHASE? If that is the case MissD would be able to answer this question.

No, it's Waterchase. She made a deal of making sure I knew it wasn't "Westchase" as they sound so similar. However, we googled it and it appears to be close to Westchase (but we don't know what that means either). Her husband will be working in Largo - they'd like to keep the drive in/out to around 30mins if possible. Otherwise it's hard to tell about the neighborhoods. For example - is it one of those zero lot line sub-divisions? She doesn't want to hear her neighbors flush the toilet...

Reef,

You're dragging knee through a turn on a crotch rocket and proclaim "No stunters, punks, or yahoo's aloud<sic>"??? :)

Yeah, it's not the best example of how our group rides, but sportbikes are made for corners. They are not made for doing 100 mph wheelies (stunts) on crowded interstates (with no helmet), cruising the malls for under age chics (punks).

We do our bit of being yahoo's on closed circuit tracks. Even there it can be painful.

j3.jpg

3 days in the hospital. A broken leg, concussion, and a peg through my foot (after going through my boot). Drugs were good. Notice what's in my hand.

jasmine1.jpg

No, it's Waterchase. She made a deal of making sure I knew it wasn't "Westchase" as they sound so similar. However, we googled it and it appears to be close to Westchase (but we don't know what that means either). Her husband will be working in Largo - they'd like to keep the drive in/out to around 30mins if possible. Otherwise it's hard to tell about the neighborhoods. For example - is it one of those zero lot line sub-divisions? She doesn't want to hear her neighbors flush the toilet...

Right around the corner from me. Nice place. Depending on what part of Largo - not a bad drive either. The highways he'd take are fairly large. plus if he learns some of the shortcuts.... Anywhoozle, WaterChase is much like Weschase, very much. Many neighborhoods and of course the higher end ones have more land.

And heck - why aren't tryin' to sell 'em my place Chris? :confused: I have one of the most private lots around! :)

Nice pics Reef, even the one where your going down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroDad

37-45 miles away... one way in and one way out... Welcome to Tampa... and beyond!

37-45 miles away... one way in and one way out... Welcome to Tampa... and beyond!

10-4. That's why I live in Brandon, and retired. No rush hour traffic! :) Well, there was that odd triathlon a few weeks ago on the way to Lake Tarpon... Good Lord, that had traffic real screwed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom