Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is going where to watch the game tomorrow? Think I will head to The Slug.

We were weathered out again. :shakehead: Gary called Thursday night and called it due to heavy seas, 3 - 5 Friday night, building to 6 - 8 by afternoon Saturday. I'm not going to try again this year, we will schedule again in April or early May. I won't plan any more trips up there during Hurricane season. It's just too much of a hassle to try to get every one to agree on another date after a cancellation. Oh well, next year... :palmtree: Bob

Last night after the pup was worn out we headed out.
P1040333Large.jpg

We went to ribfest (NEX RibFest) to get some good food, and listen to some great bands.
P1040474Large.jpg

P1040467Large.jpg

P1040342Large.jpg

The Pier.
P1040393Large.jpg

Downtown St.Petersburg.
P1040415Large.jpg

P1040483Large.jpg

The Doobie Brothers. They absolutely kick-arse.
P1040451Large.jpg

P1040438Large.jpg

P1040457Large.jpg

We had a cold front move in yesterday. It was breezy, and around 65-70 degrees for the event. Good times...:)

Hi everyone! I have been away from this website for a while. I was wondering if there is a Turkey Fry at Venice beach this year? I went last year and had a blast. Can anyone send me a link about the info? Much Thanks...Barbara

Went to a customers house Friday and he had a custom tile hog in his kitchen.
hogfishtile.jpg

Went to Dunedin Art Harvest today and bought this for my office:dork2:
hogfishart.jpg

Hi everyone! I have been away from this website for a while. I was wondering if there is a Turkey Fry at Venice beach this year? I went last year and had a blast. Can anyone send me a link about the info? Much Thanks...Barbara

Wow, no kidding you have been gone a while. Welcome back. Have you been doing any diving? Let me know if you are going to make it to the Turkey Fry. We have a huge tent this year and lots of tables. :bounce2:

III, Nice hog!

Catra, you've been quiet lately. Still working insane hours?

Yep... And just added some more... Local humane society fired their entire medical staff and I'm helping out until they get everything organized and a new staff selected... Some days I wonder what the heck I'm doing..

I thought Dr's had easy hours...

Also been riding the bike a lot.. Went to Ocala 2 weekends ago.. Had a great time...
Heading to Key Largo for the reunion this weekend.. Can't wait... First time out since the last group Venice dive...

Yep... And just added some more... Local humane society fired their entire medical staff and I'm helping out until they get everything organized and a new staff selected... Some days I wonder what the heck I'm doing..

I thought Dr's had easy hours...

Also been riding the bike a lot.. Went to Ocala 2 weekends ago.. Had a great time...
Heading to Key Largo for the reunion this weekend.. Can't wait... First time out since the last group Venice dive...

Ocala is definitely a nice ride. weather has been perfect to be out on the bike as well. So you are heading down to hang-out with SpearGirl and the gang.... You are going to have so much fun. Especially this being your first time diving there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom