Greater Tampa Area VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toni0620:
:lol: I feel you girl. I know my memory is going down hill fast.

Got it yesterday. Things are getting worse though. I thought it was blue, the one I lent you, it is black :doh:

Still looking for Frogman_5

Hello Frog :shout: Time to report in, please.

I believe there is a spot open tomorrow, Monday, on the boat. Just have to pitch in for gas. Interested? Give a shout.

Sorry, been busy! Lots going on on the home front! Chaos! Anarchy! Dogs with cats! Oh me, oh my!

I checked my messages and nada, never got it!

frogman_5:
Sorry, been busy! Lots going on on the home front! Chaos! Anarchy! Dogs with cats! Oh me, oh my!

I checked my messages and nada, never got it!

U checked TEXT message???? :hmmm:

GATHERING

So we have been discussing getting together on Tuesday or Wednesday (hopefully Wednesday). Happy hour, maybe a bite to eat, whatever. Everyone one is welcome and encourage to come hang out :D I don't bite personally :wink: We leave that up to Dario :11: j/k

Just for the peeps that may not have seen that you can find that discussion here:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=153994&page=6

*Just a thought; there is a place called Bar Louie next to Blue Martini. How about there? Only a suggestion.

Missdirected:
U checked TEXT message???? :hmmm:

So that's why the "envelope" on my cell phone wouldn't go away! I'm really going to have to read the manual one of these days...

Oh, em, yup, still alive!

frogman_5:
So that's why the "envelope" on my cell phone wouldn't go away! I'm really going to have to read the manual one of these days...

ROFL......yeah I learned the other day that that little envelope also meant I had voice msg's....wondered why it was still there after deleting my text's. Felt like the true idiot that day!

9-3-06

Captain Dan is a great dive … She sit in 115ft and is a fun wreck to dive with large cutouts and fun places to explore. Lots of tropical life call this wreck home and I am looking forward to checking out more wrecks in this area. This wreck has a current around the ship full time and has accelerated the coral growth, very colorful. I felt very comfortable going inside the cut outs to explore The Dan and I was rewarded with beautiful tropical fish at every turn. Vis was down due to Ernesto passing thru but it was still 30 to 40ft so I was happy .. beats dry land. 100ft max depth 24 min bottom time.

Sanctuary Ledge was a nice ledge starting in about 60ft and loaded with life this cove had tons of lobsters, eels, and schools of tropical fish. 70ft max depth 34 min bottom time Mother Nature gave us her blessing to dive by stopping the rain in the am and it did not start up again until we got the truck loaded after this pm dive. I had a beautiful afternoon on the ocean and a wonderful time with crew of ‘Lady Go Diver” …. I am so happy I did not sit at home. OK what’s next hmmmmm???

IS this wreck in the gulf of mexico? lol i wish they would have canceled school for me but they said that ernesto wasen't going to bother us that much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom