Greater Tampa Area VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good morning ... I am going to dive Pompano 9-2 and 9-3 pm dives with Lady go diver ... We have a group price of $45 plus tanks wreck dives both days 120ft max...staying at Comfort inn Deerfield beach .... Let's go dive Pompano dixiedivers.com ...Interested call Cpt Bob at 954-274-7740 tell him you are with Kim Porter.
divergirl4u@yahoo.com
Kim P

Hundreds of Jellies on the Starbird side the Sheridan today. Also lots of Spanish Mackerel and I got to see an octopus.

LOL, I quess I posted my orginal in the wrong thread......how many are there? :11:

Anyway I'll be down in Clearwater on Sept 11th, for at least a week I quess after my dives on the Big "O" with Eric. Hopefully I can meet and dive with some of you during that time and am looking forward to it. After that not sure what I'm going to do. I might hit the east coast or go right to Key Largo, but it's all open at the moment. I will post again as it gets closer to my time down there.

:D

Hey everyone!!!! Sorry, been gone so long. I got really sick, but I think I am finally recovered. I am out of town for labor day, but looking to dive after that. You girls let me know I want to join.

Miss, did you get your belt? Thanks for allowing me to use it.

Toni0620:
Hey everyone!!!! Sorry, been gone so long. I got really sick, but I think I am finally recovered. I am out of town for labor day, but looking to dive after that. You girls let me know I want to join.

Miss, did you get your belt? Thanks for allowing me to use it.

No, and I was just there an hour ago, sheesh. Getting older sucks!

It is TheCaptains birthday today. Our long lost captain. Anyone heard from him? Also where on earth has Frogman been? I sent him a text like a week ago and never heard back.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom