Greater Tampa Area IX started 12/28/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P1270009.JPG

this is the best one I got of him.
it didn't come out great so that's why I didn't go ahead and post it earlier. but this was taken on the way to three sisters

Wow! Great pic. Lived here all my life and have never seen a Dolphin in fresh water...

CoolTech:
Wow! Great pic. Lived here all my life and have never seen a Dolphin in fresh water...
it was a first for me as well :D
there were 2 of them at least
i could also hear clicking noises when we were snorkeling by the manatees at one point

Capt. Ty:
To Saturday's crew,

Thanks again guys - It was a pleasure having you aboard. Nice pics all...except maybe the crusty dude at the helm.

See ya,
Ty

Another great time out on the water, Ty.

Mucho thanks for letting me borrow the hooded vest for dive#2. :)

Great to meet everyone and put faces to the names/names to the faces, even if I didnt get them all right... who's Ray??

The weather report gave us a window big enough for two dives, with slight seas that were supposed to pick up as the day progressed. Arriving at the boat, the seas were just perfect. We set off on an hour and twenty minute ride to my favorite wreck, The Sheridan.

I spot the usual suspects but along with those were several butterfly fish and angels, many more than I have ever spotted on the wreck. The resident goliath was spending some time out of his home and in the open water, just noodling around. Actually, on reflection, there were a few more barracuda than normal.

Spotted an excellent sized Greater Amberjack - 5ft approximately.

Here are some pics. The barracuda pic I put up so you could see how thick they were - every one of those dots is a cuda -0 you will have to squint but there is about a hundred in that one pic alone.

This was my second trip w/ Captain Ty and again I have to say this is the best best anywhere near here. Thanks again TY. :yelclap:

P1010029.jpg

Missed dinner:
P1010012-1.jpg

P1010028.jpg

Anyone up for diving this weekend? I really need to get out and try my new rig before Costa Rica.

johnnyseko:
Great to meet everyone and put faces to the names/names to the faces, even if I didnt get them all right... who's Ray??

You mean Rico Suave :winky:
:rofl3:

For those who don't know, Truck1 (whom was named Ronnie at birth) has mulitple personalities. :11:

*or so we like to pretend :winky:

So is anyone up for diving this weekend?

Missdirected:
You mean Rico Suave :winky:
:rofl3:

For those who don't know, Truck1 (whom was named Ronnie at birth) has mulitple personalities. :11:

*or so we like to pretend :winky:

So is anyone up for diving this weekend?

I thought I was the only one who could here the voices in my head:confused:

Need to stop thinking out loud

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom