Greater Tampa Area IX started 12/28/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok.Made my reservations today for Sinko weekend with CCC.If any one else wants to make reservations,make them soon as the boat is filling fast.
Ray/Ronnie/Robbie/Randy/...................

Dive Report:
Sheridan:
The Sheridan lies within the Pinellas #2 Artificial Reef Site and is just 100 yards southeast of the USCG Blackthorn. The Sheridan is a fantastic wreck dive. The 180-foot tugboat lies upright and fully intact in about 75-80 feet of water. The tug lists about 50 degrees to starboard with its prop in place. The top of the wreck can be reached at 25-30 feet. The wreck is surrounded by concrete culverts and tires.

Temp: I recorded 64 F

Group: Missd, frogman_5, JohnnySeko, Truck1, Lil' Sis, aue-mike & CoolTech

Type: This was a wreck dive with penetration (for those who do that sort of thing)

TY: Excellent ride! Very nice boat

Here are pics from the Sheridan:

All the pics are here:
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/2217

Everyone was cold... (Including me)

Dam those are some great pics guys. I guess I am going to have to put that dive on my list to do. It looks pretty cool and I only live 30 mins from St. Pete.

To Saturday's crew,

Thanks again guys - It was a pleasure having you aboard. Nice pics all...except maybe the crusty dude at the helm.

See ya,
Ty

LiteHedded:
I found my computer thank god!
i left it on my desk. I guess I took it out to log something and left it when we went to crystal river

glad to hear it.

Must not have been my day for remembering but did any of the guys on the Crystal River Trip pick up my camera? Not in my stuff and now I awont have a picture of the boat full of guys flexing.........nor the picture of the boat full of girls for the rest of you.

So check guys

Surelyshirly:
glad to hear it.

Must not have been my day for remembering but did any of the guys on the Crystal River Trip pick up my camera? Not in my stuff and now I awont have a picture of the boat full of guys flexing.........nor the picture of the boat full of girls for the rest of you.

So check guys

Sorry, I didn't see it :(

Know it wasn't left on the boat so it is somewhere, thanks.

PS I didn't see a post of ***** whining about cold water diving did I?
*I changed the name to protect the innocent but you know who

we're warm water wusses down here jersey girl.
thank god for my boat coat!
and I didn't see your camera. sorry! I wanted to see the pics too because i didn't take that many. though i did get one of the dolphin

LiteHedded:
we're warm water wusses down here jersey girl.
thank god for my boat coat!
and I didn't see your camera. sorry! I wanted to see the pics too because i didn't take that many. though i did get one of the dolphin
A dolphin at Crystal River? THAT'S a picture I want to see!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom