Greater Tampa Area IX started 12/28/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is the previous thread if for some reason one would like to pop over there.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=2521197&posted=1#post2521197

Note to new people: This is a place where people from all over this area, or maybe just visiting, can get with some of us and do some diving. We spend a lot of time planning on this thread or discussing past, present, and future diving. Whatever we may be discussing, please feel free to jump right in. We're always looking for people to join us.

I wouldn't bother with trying to read everything in this thread. The last couple pages is usually sufficient enough to bring anyone up to date.

MissD... Peek-a-boo... Tell the Central Florida fishys I said "Hi"!!
Miss ya down south!!

Marcosis:
MissD... Peek-a-boo... Tell the Central Florida fishys I said "Hi"!!
Miss ya down south!!

Hey you! Nice to see you. Did you take the pic for your av? If you did, do you know the name for that eel? I got a pic of one the weekend before last but couldn't find it in my book.

Yes, EAN, here we go again :D :D :D

git-r-dun diver:
Welll allow me to pipe in with a wuz up and how youz doin :wink:

Wee's bee's finz. Especially since I just got a message from Captain Ty!

Captain Ty, I know I am in. With me will be lil sis and JohnnySeko, for sure.

I know Scott5644 is up for it. So, Scott give a shout here if you are a definite!

Just let us know where to be on Saturday and when!

Anyone else want to go????? I think he can take two more.

Capt. Ty:
MissD, What time do you guys want to go? I'm open all day.

Earliest I can be to your place is 11:15/11:30. Is that okay? We could be there super early Sunday but Saturday looks as though it will be the best for diving.

I will need your address so that I can do a yahoo map.

eandiver:
Sigh........and it begins again.

BTW, how was diving up at Ginnie the other day w/ Dave and the boys?

Let's meet at the boat at 11:30.

The "Barbra Lee" is docked at Lighthouse Point Marina, 8610 Bay Pines Blvd. in St. Pete. That's right next to the Green Iguana.

You can pull around to the left of the building and unload by the Dockhouse. There are carts there available for your gear. If there is room, I'll pull the boat around to the floating dock for loading. Otherwise, I'll be in the slip - about the 5th one down the dock on the right.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom