Greater Tampa Area IX started 12/28/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lots of snot in the water, but still nice to be in the water in January. A few shots from today's dive on the D.T. SHERIDAN with Capt. Ty...

012707a.jpg

012707b.jpg

012707c.jpg

deignor:
My hubby (mwpowell on Scubaboard) and I are coming down to FL in February. We are looking at trying to dive the Blackthorn and Sheridan one or more days. Dates Feb 11, 12, 13, or 14.
Anyone have any dives planned? Or anyone interested?
It looks like from this forum people are using the SeaFox as a charter. Any suggestions welcome. Maybe we could get a group together from SB.

Diana

Top of my list by far would be Captain Ty. Second is SeaFox. Sheridan is a can't miss, if you are visiting.

I will be in CostaRica or I'd join you diving. That doesn't mean that other's from here won't jump on the chance to meet other SB'ers :)

I found my computer thank god!
i left it on my desk. I guess I took it out to log something and left it when we went to crystal river

MissD(Tamiqua) I have a few good pics that came out.I got a real good one of Jim on the back of the boat and a few of everyone diving the first drop.I will post them as soon as I get home from work tom.I forgot the cam at home.
Ray.

truck1:
MissD(Tamiqua) I have a few good pics that came out.I got a real good one of Jim on the back of the boat and a few of everyone diving the first drop.I will post them as soon as I get home from work tom.I forgot the cam at home.
Ray.

:11: RayRay, can't you go home on your lunch break :blinking:

Randy, Ronnie, Robbie, Ray, Ron, Rob... what's in a name? :rofl:

By the way... Mike, those are some awesome distance pictures considering the snot in the water, and the overcast day... Wow!

Sorry Tamiqua.
I dont get that long of a break.I wish I did.
I am off to go lay down and watch a movie in my bunk. :D

"Randy, Ronnie, Robbie, Ray, Ron, Rob... what's in a name?

By the way... Mike, those are some awesome distance pictures considering the snot in the water, and the overcast day... Wow!" quote

Even Shakespere said "Whats in a name?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom