Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I can't imagine what any new divers to this group or this thread might be thinking with the antics currently going on. We sure are coming off ruthless! :shakehead:

But, that's what I love about this group! No inhibitions to verbally pummel someone into the ground! :D

Guess the bulletproof vest discussed in Denny's solo certification thread is really true!

:popcorn:

Got my air fills today! Especially since the compressor is down at Gilboa... :rofl3:

Got my air fills today! Especially since the compressor is down at Gilboa... :rofl3:

You know... I think we all need to blame you for the degradation of this thread. :shakehead: Seems to me your the one who started this inside joking! :D

Im so glad the M&G is only a week away. I just hope I can survive until then! Its been a rough week!

Holy crap Meet & Greet is only a week away?????? I have so much to do yet. Pick up booze, pick up chocolate, pick up ingrediants for Tex-Mex and chips, pack clothes, certificates, dry gloves and plenty of other things. Is there any chance that we could move this back a week or so?????

Probabaly not. But I bet divinhosier wishes we .would. I here you though. I still have to un winterize the bunkhouse. Buy some ingredients. I still need two of my tanks vipped and filled. Pack up the dive gear. Even though I don't know why I really don't go to dive. All in a week..

Hey guys, Mike called me and was wondering about this "rumor" that his compressor is on the blink. He's all worried it might get out and have an effect on business. I told him it was just a joking comment because of last Fall, but I don't think he was very amused. I assured him it was already taken of. We better give him an extra shot of the Captain in the cider around the campfire:D

I am planning on rolling in about 10am or so. I will have the bunhouse with me so it will take me a little bit to get that set up.

giggle

Hey women....

Should we start a thread of what men shouldn't say to women at the M&G?

hmmmm....

Paula

You do that Paula, and they won't be able to speak all weekend.

Hmmmmmm.....

Back
Top Bottom