Great dive location or liveaboard in Caribbean for 7 days or so (other than Cozumel, Roatan, Bonaire, and Belize)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jetsettingbarista

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi! I'd love recommendations for where to dive (location or liveaboard) in the Caribbean. Aiming for a 1-week or so trip, advanced divers with 200+ dives (non-tech). Have done the Belize and Roatan Aggressors, and also spent a week shore diving in Bonaire and Cozumel. Live in the US so looking for a closer to home (relative to APAC) destination to rotate to next. Any must do spots or trips? Thanks so much!

Check Scuba Diving Magazine. I think they just published their Top Ten lists.

Turks and Caicos, on either the Aggressor or Explorer Venture boats.

The Aggressor Fleet has boats in Turks and Caicos, Roatan, Caymans, Belize, and BVI. I have been on all those locations. Had a good time. Depending on time of year will depend on water conditions. Turks is good for large animals. Roatan is good for macro.

consider caribbean explorer ....older boat, but slightly less expensive....diving the saba sea mounts, if the weather permits, will give you an idea of what it was like in the 80s.....boat also allows easy afternoon land trips, if you or you buddy are interested....have been on several times, going to saba land based in june to concentrate more on the sea mounts

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom