Question Where would you dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All those acronyms and my brain just started reading STD's.

Thank you very much.
"Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn’t we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? ‘Cause of the leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we’d all be put out in K.P."
- Good Morning Vietnam

I've booked my flight and hotels for Belize for me and my two teenage divers Dec 27-Jan 2. We dove Cozumel back in June. It was beautiful, but not much in the way of larger marine life. I'm looking for beauty & good conditions first because my kids are beginners (but competent); however, I'd love to get some larger sea life in our dives. Any suggestions or hot sports opinions about topside situations...highly appreciated. We're set to stay at Mahogany Resort and Pelican Reef.

I've booked my flight and hotels for Belize for me and my two teenage divers Dec 27-Jan 2. We dove Cozumel back in June. It was beautiful, but not much in the way of larger marine life. I'm looking for beauty & good conditions first because my kids are beginners (but competent); however, I'd love to get some larger sea life in our dives. Any suggestions or hot sports opinions about topside situations...highly appreciated. We're set to stay at Mahogany Resort and Pelican Reef.
Tiger Beach on the Dolphin Dream

All those acronyms and my brain just started reading STD's.

Thank you very much.
See I went to pharmaceutical commercials...
"Do not take STINAPA for SCTLD if you are allergic to any components of STINAPA. STINAPA for SCTLD can occasionally result in severe side effects such as euphoria, priapism, and death"

Belated post but we loved Bonaire in 2018. Probably the best lifestyle dive trip vibe we've had. There was something about just renting a truck, throwing some tanks in the back, and then toodle-ing around the island on your own schedule. The diving was really good, probably not the best we've ever been to, but some really great dives with healthy reefs (when we went). You definitely want to be comfortable diving without a dive guide to experience the island. That being said, it's great to do a few boat days to get to Klein Bonaire. Throw in the flamingos and rum shops and the best fresh tuna burger *ever*, and it makes for a great trip. Hope you picked somewhere fun!

Back
Top Bottom