Gre

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

letterboy

I'm the reasonable one
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Ok so my G/F just took the GRE test this morning . . . so as I don't feel like a total idiot can anyone enlighten me as to what is considered a good score . . . I don't want to sound much more like an idiot when she starts talking about them, she is going to grad school, I graduated highschool and went right to work. . . anyway If anyone knows I would love to know

Thanks!!!

John

What grad program is she aiming for? Sciences or Arts? Good luck to her!

She is going for her master in vocal performance. . . she has her last audition this saturday!!

Hope she makes it!!

Pray for her :):)

When I was an academic at a lower tier University in the so-called "hard" sciences, we required a GRE, but had no minimum score. Basically, if the student had a pulse, that was just about good enough... (That's really a whine and cheeze, though :wink: )

It's great that the GRE (and many other tests) are now administered by computer, and you get your results instantly. However, some of the "adaptive" techniques they use prevent you from using typical test taking strategy (do the easy questions first & come back for the hard ones later).

I wish you & gf all the luck!!!!

jhbryaniv:
She is going for her master in vocal performance. . . she has her last audition this saturday!!

Hope she makes it!!

Pray for her :):)
wow, that's quite a masters program! All the best to her. Praying for mojo. :) I don't think the gre would count for much in that type of program.

FYI: most canadian universities don't require them for North American uni grads (at least for the sciences). :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom