Gralmarine Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good question, not sure. I do know that local dealers in Canada are selling other brands of Polish lights with Li-ion batts and I doubt they bring them over in person. Might have to come over by boat if they can’t fly in cargo.
What other polish lights are there in canada?

What is the cord length of 3XML-2?
Really seems like nice light, tight spot but also some spill, considering the sidemount version of this.
Not easy to find info and experience with gralmarine lights so if you have any please share.

I will try to rembember to measure the cord length after tomorrows dive. But I don't feel any difference from Agir or Lightmonkey.

A month ago I have contacted to Gralmarine and tried to purchase a light, they are not selling/shipping out of the Europe. They said many attempts of theirs failed, their products stayed at warehouses for months before returned back to them.

Contact person is Patrycja, who is responsible of sales department.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom