Gralmarine Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

W
I think at 50% it’s similar to Focus. I had my parents buy it in Poland and bring it back to Canada but they will ship directly I believe. The switch is a magnetic ring that you twist on then half twist and back to change intensity.
Well thats the tricky part. They will ship anywhere in europe. Need to contact someone living in europe then have him send it over. But im still hoping somebody in asia is selling or even in the us,

upload_2021-2-12_19-24-41.jpeg

This is the magnetic switch to turn light on/off and change intensity settings.

The light cords screw in/out of the canister. All but the 6Ah batteries have two attachments so you can run a light and heating off one battery. There is a heating regulator attachment with e/o fitting so you can attach another light (even Focus 2 head with e/o fitting).
Oh this e/o fitting is universal fitting?
I probably wont need heating for now i live in tropical country. Wetsuit diving. Im actually leaning on the 6.8 ah or 10ah battery with different light heads.

can you screw and unscrew underwater?

I probably wont need heating for now i live in tropical country. Wetsuit diving. Im actually leaning on the 6.8 ah or 10ah battery with different light heads.

Not underwater.

Oh the switch is on the wire.
I like this light actually light head is small. Hows the goodman handle?
The switch is the knurled ring between my fingers. The Goodman handle is just a plain one, works well.
upload_2021-2-12_19-32-17.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-12_19-29-3.jpeg
    upload_2021-2-12_19-29-3.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 39
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom