Got my Glo Toob....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

komi hunter:
This is SWEET !!!!!!!!

And no report???!! What a butt head. :D Since the family is already starting on me about Christmas I think mine are going to go on the list.

I haven't dove with it yet I got to FX with 2 extra batteries for $18 on ebay. Hopefully I will get to dive with it in a couple weeks. I got the Blue one.

crpntr133:
And no report???!! What a butt head. :D Since the family is already starting on me about Christmas I think mine are going to go on the list.

I got mine on Ebay also and dove with it in Bonaire a few weeks ago. It worked great. I bought the red one and used it on the flash mode on several night dives. The batteries are easy to replace. I forgot to silicone the o-ring the first time and got a little water in it the first time. I dried it out, replaced the battery and it worked fine. I can see where the battery would last quite a while at an hour a dive and figuring what little "juice" the thing probably uses. I really like how small it was for the amount of light it gives off. The last thing I need is some other clumbsy thing ahbging off my BC.

Duke

Back
Top Bottom