Gopro or go different...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whatever you decide, checkout Mic Bergsma for some beginner friendly tips for better footage

For entry level the Olympus TG seems to be the go to camera at the moment, at least for still photog. The majority of the divers in my underwater photog use the Olympus TG-6. It's a nice little camera although frustrating if you are accustomed to a DSLR but it's a massive jump in dollars between the TG and a DSLR. (I shoot Nikon DSLR topside.)i I'm still learning my TG but have seen some extraordinary shots taken by others.

For entry level the Olympus TG seems to be the go to camera at the moment, at least for still photog. The majority of the divers in my underwater photog use the Olympus TG-6. It's a nice little camera although frustrating if you are accustomed to a DSLR but it's a massive jump in dollars between the TG and a DSLR. (I shoot Nikon DSLR topside.)i I'm still learning my TG but have seen some extraordinary shots taken by others.

takes time, patience, opportunity and more patience in not rushing the shots.

A SCORPION FISH TAMARIND DIVERS.jpg

PIGMY SEA HORSE TG6.jpg

SEA MOTH CLOSE UP.jpg

I really wish the GoPro had automatic underwater color correction.
That is what Davinci Resolve is for!

Back
Top Bottom