good fins for a small/narrow women's foot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShagMan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I ordered some Mares Superchannels for my wife, ordering the small size, which I thought would fit the bill... they were WAY too big for my wife, she could stick her whole foot into the fin.

My wife has a narrow 5.5/6 shoe size foot, and is using oP beach shoes.

I'm looking for a quality open-heel fin for her small feet. Any experiences out there?

Thanks!

The Yellow Angle Fish has feet of that size. She found that the Atomic Splits fit very nicely!

the K

my wife has a pair of the cressi frog fins in a xs/s size and it has a very narrow foot pocket. also, the cressi's foot pocket is a little extended on the bottom so more of your foot is in the pocket and can be more comfortable.

What size shoe does your wife wear vel?

Thanks for the responses so far guys!

ShagMan:
What size shoe does your wife wear vel?

Thanks for the responses so far guys!

ShagMan, my wife wears a size 6.5 - 7 in womens. Slightly bigger than yours, but worth a shot. You can buy used cressi frog fins for very cheap on ebay. Good luck.

My foot is a six. I wear Scubapro jet split fins and they are smalls but I had to put the booties that have a solid bottom on them to keep my feet from swimming around in them. Mine were so bad that I got blisters everytime I dove they were so loose. Tell her to try booties with hard bottoms. It worked for me.

I wanted to give this thread a little closure... I ended up ordering Cressi-Sub Frogs, in the smallest size, and they were JUST right. The foot pockets were VERY narrow as vel525 indicated, and they fit just right with 5.5 or 6 sized beach shoes (short booties).

Thanks everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom