Good Dives Still Possible

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats a lot of gas.

they're steel so they stretch :D

a good dive today at dive haven. vis in the upper part of the quarry along the banks has dropped off significantly. vis on 20' platform around 10' though. vis at the ski boat much less, < 2' in places. as you get off the wall out to mid water it picks up.

one fun dive today for 1:58 bottom time.

I'm looking at Loch Low-Minn on the 4th or 5th, if anyone's interested. I think Kraken is up there that weekend as well.
My dive buddy is off visiting relatives, so, I'm looking for a local trip -- perhaps meet a few SB'ers... Besides... need to check out a new rig...

im down for a camping / diving trip this weekend. Gotta get the parental sign off still. Seems to me that every time i wanna go diving the parents pull the plug. I have been going to college at night recently and i get home and they go to bed, so i may ask them late tomorrow night before they go to bed see if i can hit them at a weak spot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom