Gone Frameless. My Cressi Frameless Mask Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zenmedianetworks

Registered
Reaction score
I recently reviewed the Cressi Frameless mask and found it to be a little more than I expected. Great for new and young divers and for the rest of us who would like to have a solid and affordable mask as a backup.
Cressi Frameless Mask Review | My Website / Blog

IMG_2381-1024x581.jpg

Thanks for the review! $25? Sounds like a good deal for a backup. Do they make it with a clear skirt?

Thanks for the review! $25? Sounds like a good deal for a backup. Do they make it with a clear skirt?

According to the review posted, yes.

[h=4]Perhaps a selling point of this mask is that it comes in an array of great colors (black, white:sweet!, pink, green, and clear) that will be attractive to many who are on the fence about diving in general.[/h]

[h=4][/h]

According to the review posted, yes.

[h=4][/h]

I scanned the review quickly but apparently missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Applauding this post for someone posting a critical piece of dive gear that's not $83905628950362859302 LOL
My last two masks were $30 and $25 ea. No reason to pay more.

Good stuff!

I just ordered the clear one. Thanks for providing the review. I'll be taking it to Coz in November!

I just ordered the clear one. Thanks for providing the review. I'll be taking it to Coz in November!

Thanks for your support! I'm jealous, but I'm heading down to San Carlos in a couple of weeks to shake these early winter blues! Let us know how your trip goes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom