For Sale MISC Items. Wetsuit, mask, markers, computer, fins, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pchrisla

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Stopped diving a couple years ago so have some items to clear out.

HOG SS backplate with Hollis Elite 2 Harness in M/L BRAND NEW NEVER USED - SOLD
Cressi Castoro Men's 5mm wetsuit in XL (used for 5 fresh water dives) - 60 shipped
Oceanic Veo 180 NX (worked when put away 2 years ago but no tool or battery to test) - 30 shipped
Ikelite C-Lite 8 (worked when put away 2 years ago with no batteries in it stored but don't have 8 C batteries to test. Looks great inside) - 30 shipped
Atomic Frameless Mask size Medium fit (used by girlfriend 3 times then sat) - SOLD
DIN to yoke adapter XS scuba - SOLD
Zeagle pony bottle band kit (never used) - 25 shipped
Tech fins with spring straps size XL never used (think they are HOG but can't figure it out) - 65 shipped
6 foot diver below marker with whistle/Cressi marker bouy/and reel with snap hook - SOLD

If you want more than one item will cut a deal.

Attachments

• tempImageJ4iAW0.png
    tempImageJ4iAW0.png
    661.9 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_5788.JPG
    IMG_5788.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 131
Those finds remind me a lot of the Aqualung Jet Fins. Numerous companies have made fins which looked almost identical to those.

Those finds remind me a lot of the Aqualung Jet Fins. Numerous companies have made fins which looked almost identical to those.
Yea, hard to remember. I got them when I was getting into tech diving but moving north and children put a squash on that...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom