Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crazyqban67

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Here is a quick video I made with a new Gopro 6 using Bacscatter Filters and SeaLife Sea Dragon 2000 lights. Filmed on Sept 15 while on a dive in Jupiter, Fl with Scuba Works. While using the lights I didn't use the filters. Also, when I tried to use the deep filter the images were really dark and soft so I was not able to use them. Not good since I had some really good shots of lemon sharks and goliaths. Oh well, next time. Enjoy.

what type of fish is that at around 35 secs

I believe that is a Scorpion Fish. They tend to camoflauge themselves very well with the environment around them so their appearance varies by location.

Who is smashing into the coral at about 1:04?

Who is smashing into the coral at about 1:04?

Smash: to break to pieces with violence and often with a crashing sound, as by striking, letting fall, or dashing against something; shatter.

This doesn't seem to be whats going on here. Camera was set on a ledge of the wreck and I swam to the front of it. No corals were harmed my friend.

very cool...thanks for sharing.....love the Atlantic spade fish...I've never seen a waving Goliath grouper before..( just making fun).

Would you answer some questions on your rig and editing? (I'm thinking I need to make some UW videos for work, and looking for any tips I can get....)

1. Did you have a single Sea Dragon 2000 or a pair? (More?) Full power?
2. What are you using to edit the video?
3. Care to speculate on whether the filters would matter with the GoPro 7?

Thanks for any advice you can give me!

"I've never seen a waving Goliath grouper before..( just making fun)."

LOL

Nice video... a lot of GGs and great viz!!
I also had the pleasure to do the Goliath Grouper dive this year with Narcosis Dive Co. My video was nowhere near your quality though..

Back
Top Bottom