Going to Cozumel in October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are arriving on the ferry Saturday. Staying at Scuba Club of Cozumel for a week.

Ok guys, looks like I will be at the Blue Angel on Oct 19th at about 3-4 p.m. unless something happens. Someone thought we were talking about this friday, Oct. 12, but at least I am not. So, will try to meet a couple of you or whoever shows at BA after 3 p.m. on the 19th.
Someone asked if this is an open invitation and I think it is, I don't know anyone on here so lets all have a beer on Friday. See you all there.
Jerry

Scubameg and I will be at Hotel Cozumel on the 19th. :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

wife and i will be at hotel coz as well as nov for 5 days 14 to 19

Just returned, water temps in the a.m. were from 82-84 degress. Visibility was good except for Wed. I believe, when the rain runoff murked up the surface. All in all it was a great time to dive.

Thank you, Karloss! Sounds wonderful. We leave on Saturday and it can't get here soon enough. I really need to find a way to get to Cozumel more than once a year.

Back
Top Bottom