Going to Cozumel in October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be in Coz 23rd thru 29th staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Opal's Dream.Buick48 I will also be solo this trip so if you want to grab dinner one night just give me a yell.
Hey njones259 & Buick48. Perhaps LaHatch, Papa Hogs, Ernestos, or BA for drinks one evening. heard the Baracuda has a bar. Maybe Wet Wendys.

I just got a message from a friend of mine who is diving right now down there and she said that water was "absurdly warm, 83-84". Can't wait to get back down there, come on Oct 19th!!

I am thinking if you all want to try to meet for a drink, Ernesto's would be a bit far south. My dive shop is next to Ernesto's and I will be going down there Friday evening, but not sure when. I hear that Hotel Barracuda has a bar, "No name bar" but not sure. The Blue Angel is not far for me or the Hotel Cozumel. I am figuring I will be walking south Friday afternoon anyways so somebody can make a choice and I will try to get there. My flight arrives at 1 p.m. so will take almost 2 hours to get to hotel depending on customs.
Jerry

Is this a "anybody's invited" drink or a meeting of old friends? Might be interested in joining if it's an open SB meetup...

Well in that case I may invite myself to join you guys as well :)

Yes the water has been 84....some days it is a relief to get in the water and get warmed up.

This Friday? I'd likely be later in the happy hours, boat doesn't get in until 2, 2:30ish usually, and I'm no speed demon in detangling, rinsing, etc, etc... :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom