Going on vacation soon, Sealife Mini II or Intova IC-12?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O and btw the mini has built in land, snorkel, and scuba settings on the cam which adjusts the red color of the cam for no blue pics

Wetboy, Wow, you've gotta be kidding me! Those came out fantastic, I can't believe that's from natural lighting. I think you just sold me on that camera! Excellently priced, very nice photos, and it seems like intova has awesome customer service if something were to fail. Thanks a lot for your input!

NJDiverMark: I'm liking that Mini more and more!!

DANG! Wish I had thought about the red lens filter before I ordered my camera. I just ordered the Intova IC-12 kit from SUperdeals on Amazon; I did a little research on it, and what I liked was that it is such a small camera out of the housing that it's easy to carry around.
I'll be trying it out this weekend in Pompano Beach - taking wifey down for a 5 day weekend.

KevinL

Oops, forgot to add - when I ordered mine from Amazon, a place called Super Deals filled the order; when I got the email confirming shipment I realized that the camera would arrive the day I was leaving, so I shot them an email to see what it would take to get it sent sooner; these guys went way out of their way and sent it UPS, and I got it yesterday.
In today's society good customer service is, or should be the goal for everyone in business, and these guys have set the standard. I'd highly recommend them!
Now having said all that and if you aren't in such a rush, I found the Intova here:
INTOVA IC-12 12 MP Digital Camera
for less.

Good Luck!
Kevinl

Last edited:
What did u wind up getting?

A new seat for my bike lol
I decided to wait for more reviews of the mini before i bought. Dont want to waste $300.

Hey Kevin, let's see some pictures!!

I guess I can add an update now... I got the IC12 with a flash diffuser, red filter, and a few memory cards. Can't wait to take some pics/vids at the ScubaBoard Invasion in Cozumel and in the cenotes!!

Back
Top Bottom