Goin Diving again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greatwolf:
Dude, I'm use 5mm long johns and a 5mm jacket. The guide at subic insisted I use 12lbs only, down 8lbs from my usual 20lbs. Guess, what, I couldn't descend at all. He had to signal the boat to come back(I know, kinda freaky that they leave us in the middle of nowhere to watch over a group of techies do a wreck, what if there's an emergency? But that's another story). I ended up using 16lbs, I still have to swim down though.
12 pounds? That won't even sink me if I had to wear a 5 mil suit :D . Greatwolf, you still in the PI or back in Oz already?

midwestdvr:
12 pounds? That won't even sink me if I had to wear a 5 mil suit :D . Greatwolf, you still in the PI or back in Oz already?

He insisted....hehehe...Since he's using about 2-4lbs only...and sometimes nothing, depending on the rashies that he's wearing. He thought that my long johns and jacket combined was 5mm only, not 5mm each.

Am back in Sydney...unfortunately, I missed out on Batangas, Palawan and Mindoro(well I got to go snorkelling there). But I managed to squeeze in Bohol and Subic. Well that's what I get for not coming back for 8 years.

Another trip this year would definitely be nice...there goes my BP/W dream. :D

clgsamson:
he's back and he's alcohol content is off the scale......hmmm maybe down a little since our last kanpai.

You got that right bro...hehehe. San Mig Light rocks!!! Am back to scotch now. A box of San Mig Light here costs as much as a bottle of single malt scotch.

greatwolf:
He insisted....hehehe...Since he's using about 2-4lbs only...and sometimes nothing, depending on the rashies that he's wearing. He thought that my long johns and jacket combined was 5mm only, not 5mm each.

Am back in Sydney...unfortunately, I missed out on Batangas, Palawan and Mindoro(well I got to go snorkelling there). But I managed to squeeze in Bohol and Subic. Well that's what I get for not coming back for 8 years.

Another trip this year would definitely be nice...there goes my BP/W dream. :D
Try to make it back for the Southern Leyte trip and get to dive/snorkel with whale sharks.

have it (SMB cans) sent to you via LBC box and have it labled ... ENSURE energy drink

greatwolf:
You got that right bro...hehehe. San Mig Light rocks!!! Am back to scotch now. A box of San Mig Light here costs as much as a bottle of single malt scotch.

clgsamson:
Diving on Feb 25-26th in Portulano with Pao and Matthew. Jonix will do a daytrip on the 25th. Anybody else wants to join the overniter or daytrip? Transpo no problem, just buy the driver a mcdo or KFC.

very tempting:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom